Prime minister Binali Yildirim speaks to reporters in the central Anatolian province of Kirsehir.
The statement by Bekir Bozdag came after a Cabinet meeting chaired by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan at the presidential complex in Ankara.
Prime Minister Binali Yildirim took journalists' questions in Ankara before Friday prayer.
On the occasion of the start of the Islamic New Year, Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yildirim issued a message.
Prime Minister Binali Yildirim addressed the members of non-governmental organizations and opinion leaders at a hotel in southeastern Sanliurfa province.
Bekir Bozdag, speaking in a live TV interview on Wednesday, discussed the...
- President Erdoğan’s message on Rosh Hashanah
- President Erdoğan and Haidar al-Abadi spoke on the phone
- President Erdogan commemorated the death anniversary of former Prime Minister Adnan Menderes
- President Erdoğan issues message on Victory Day
- President Erdoğan issued on the 946th anniversary of the Victory of Malazgirt (Manzikert)
- President Erdoğan to visit Jordan
- President Erdoğan sent a condolence letter to the Spanish King Felipe VI
- President Erdoğan held a phone conversation his French counterpart Macron
- President Erdoğan congratulates Pakistan on completing 70 years of its independence
- President Erdoğan speaks to mother of teenager martyred by PKK