Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım attended vehicle delivery ceremony at the Disaster and Emergency Management Agency (AFAD) in capital Ankara.
Speaking on a news channel, Turkey’s Defense Minister Nurettin Canikli confirmed that a military operation will go forward in Syria’s northern border region of Afrin.
Ruling AK Party, opposition MHP members met in parliament.
Turkish Prime Minister Binali Yıldırım “US should change its Syria policy to mend relations with Turkey” said during his speech at a provincial security directorate meeting in the capital.
The Customs and Trade Minister Bülent Tüfenkçi spoke at the Turkey-Qatar Business Forum held by TOBB and Qatar Chamber in the capital Doha.
Bekir Bozdag, speaking in a live TV interview on Wednesday, discussed the...
- President Erdoğan talked to NATO chief Stoltenberg over phone
- President Erdoğan talked to Russian President Putin on phone
- President Erdoğan talked Iranian counterpart Rouhani over phone
- President Erdoğan’s Christmas Message
- President Erdoğan spoke with Russian President Putin
- President Erdoğan extends greetings to Turkey’s Jewish citizens on eve of Hanukkah
- President Erdoğan’s message on Human Rights day
- President Erdoğan and his Russian counterpart Putin held a phone conversation
- Message by President Erdoğan on the 79th Anniversary of the Passing of Ghazi Mustafa Kemal
- President Erdoğan issues message on the 72nd anniversary of the establishment of the United Nations